Background

Mastering the Art of Mom Cooking


Exchange your everyday recipes with others to add some variety to those 365 dinners you make every year.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Not a Recipe, but it's about food!

So I know we're supposed to put recipes up, but I wanted to let you all know about this wonderful little co-op that I'm a part of and since it has to do with food, I'm taking liberties. I got all of this wonderful produce that you see in this picture for $15 from an organization called Bountiful Baskets. It's completely volunteer run. I've done it twice now and have loved the quality and variety of food I've received. It's different each time because it's done seasonally. They just opened up a site in Lacey if you're interested just go to their website for further details and to login. This is a cheap alternative to signing up with a specific farm. There are no contracts and you can get it one week and not the next if you prefer. I have really enjoyed it. http://www.bountifulbaskets.org
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks, brianne

1 comment:

  1. The produce looks excellent, I'll have to look them up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete